Friday, March 23, 2012

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

The LORD is my Shepherd,
He knows what I want.
He makes me relax and enjoy his world around me,
He makes me appreciate the deep dimensions of my life,
and heals the "rawness" of my mind.
He makes me driven to do the right thing
because he has an investment in my life
which he wishes to protect.

I am not afraid no matter how extreme the crisis
or how strong the forces of evil,
for he is at my side feeling it with me;
His power to protect me is absolute,
So why should I worry?

Dear Lord, you give me a feast
right where my enemies can see it.
You let them know;
that I am special to you.

I never had it so good!
This is only the beginning!
It's going to be this way for the rest of my life,

And I am going to live with you, Father,
Because a Father and his child ought to be together . . .

Always.

Get a signed copy of The Carpenter Trilogy
Sign up to receive weekly announcements of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment